Solutions for Schools
Educomp believes that every school can become a "Learning Organisation" by bringing
in a collaborative culture and dynamic practices in the school system. Educomp provides
many products and services for schools to enable them to utilize technology effectively.
smartclass, the Instructor-led education solution
for private schools has brought about a revolution in teaching learning process
by providing a comprehensive content repository in schools to help students learn
Educomp’s QuEST (Quality Education for Students and Teachers) program is based on
the core premise that every school can become a "Learning Organisation" by bringing
in a collaborative culture and dynamic practices in the school system.
Our QuEST program provides multifold services to help schools to reflect on their
current reality and reach highest level of effectiveness.
From training programs to whole school development projects, we have services and
solutions for all stakeholders in the education set up.
Our Whole School Development program is built on the
premise that every school can improve if its culture and organizational policies
are in synch with the vision and mission of the school.
The Millennium Learning System is an integrated learning
delivery framework for the entire school ecosystem. It has been developed to bring
in best international practices into the classroom and to know ‘ What Works’ best
in the current scenario. We have also blended it harmoniously with the unique requirements
of the student of today, who simultaneously needs to excel in a competitive world
and also needs holistic envelope of relevant 21st century life skills.
The Educomp O3 program is offered to schools as a comprehensive one-stop solution
and includes all the essential components that schools need to make an effective
transition to this new age learning.
Educomp provides schools with a basket of the solutions that include:
- Personalized Intel powered CMPC laptops for every student in the school.
- Laptops for teachers with special teaching tools developed for one on one teaching
- The O3 learning system that includes comprehensive facilitators Guide Books to help
them integrate O3 in their day-to-day teaching in school.
- Intensive teacher training to help teachers work with the system and ongoing hand-holding
- A training Manual and Learning Wheel to spin and strategize
- Curriculum based digital resources for use in O3
- All supporting equipment and infrastructure including routers, servers, and networking.