Board of Directors
Mr. Shantanu Prakash, MBA (IIM- Ahmedabad) is the Chairman and Managing Director of Educomp Solutions Limited. He founded Educomp Solutions Limited in 1994, a few years after acquiring an MBA degree from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
Shantanu’s vision has been to transform the teaching-learning process through the use of technology and best practices.
Shantanu is also the Founder and Managing Trustee of the Learning Leadership Foundation (LLF), an organisation dedicated to bringing best practices in education to under-resourced schools.
Shantanu is a charter member of TiE (The Indus Entrepreneurs), an organisation that connects entrepreneurs. He is a frequent speaker in education and business conferences worldwide.
V K Dandona
Mr. V K Dandona, was a highly decorated Police officer with Police medals awarded by the Hon’ble Prime Minister / President of India for 37 years of highly eventful, meritorious and distinguished service, having served all over the country handling crisis managements and multiple tasks of highly classified nature had been his strong forte, besides invaluable experience of tackling political and Bureaucratic machinery of the States / Govt. of India. He retired from service as the Inspector General of Police (IG).
Vijay K Choudhary
Mr. Vijay K Choudhary has been actively involved in the profession of Accountancy, Auditing, Taxation, Corporate structuring, Project Finance, Evaluating & Consultancy, Management consultancy. Activities under this cell consist of Project Report Preparation, Project Implementation, Planning, Preparation of Accounting & Management Manuals and development of all types of Management Information System for the clients, Merchant Banking, Money changers, Management of mergers, demergers, amalgamations, company law matters etc. Mr. Choudhary had a privilege of being a speaker. From time to time, he had been requested by the agency likes Star TV to share the expertise on the tax laws. During his stint of more than 33 years, he has undertaken the audit of various public, private and multinational companies.
Mrs. Swati Sinha is a Partner with law firm Fox Mandal and heads their Supreme Court and international arbitral practice. She has vast experience in corporate commercial litigation and has been part of many land mark cases. Her clients include international bestselling authors, Fortune 500 companies, Government of India etc.
Azra Shauqia Hasan
Ms. Azra S. Hasan is an Assistant professor at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and research (HIMSR), Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi and also Adjunct faculty, Medical Education Department, Hamdard Medical College (HIMSR), Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi. She is M.D in Medical Microbiology and also Managing Editor, for the project-Medical Education, at ELSEVIER Publications. Further, she was authored scores of research papers which were published in international and Indian journals. In addition to above she also developed MBBS course for E-LEARNING platform, available as CLINICAL LEARNING online including syllabus for MBBS in an audio visual model and also designed curriculum for better involvement and enhancing learning for medical students.
Appointment/Resignation of Directors
- Shareholder of the company in their Annual General Meeting held on September 29, 2014 has appointed Ms. Swati Sinha as Director (Category-Independent/Non-Executive) of the Company with effect from September 29, 2014.
- Board of Directors of the Company has appointed Ms. Azra Shauqia Hasan as Additional Director (Category - Independent/Non-Executive) of the Company with effect from May 28, 2015.
- Mr. Shonu Chandra, Non-Executive - Independent Director, due to preoccupation, has tendered resignation as Director of the Company with effect from May 29, 2015. “Download Resignation letter of Shonu Chandra”
- Mr. Rajat Khare, Non-Executive - Independent Director, due to preoccupation, has tendered resignation as Director of the Company with effect from May 27, 2016. “Download Resignation letter of Rajat Khare”
- Mr. Venkata Subbarao Valluri, Non-Executive - Independent Director, due to preoccupation, has tendered resignation as Director of the Company with effect from May 27, 2016. “Download Resignation letter of Venkata Subbarao Valluri”
- Board of Directors of the Company, vide resolution by circulation on 16th July 2016, has appointed Mr. Sanjay Kumar Bhattacharyya as Additional Director (Category - Independent/Non-Executive) of the Company.